- Pull data from your SendGrid account into one central report.
- Get all the SendGrid metrics and dimensions.
- Export SendGrid Data to any Database,Warehouse.
Export SendGrid Data
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid is a customer communication platform for transactional and marketing email. You can import and create your contacts in minutes and set up your single send and automation email delivery easily. You can get started with SendGrid for free in which you can send 100 emails/day free forever.
Why you need Electrik.AI’s SendGrid Data Export?
Electrik.AI helps you to effortlessly replicate all your SendGrid account data into your own data warehouse or a database on a day-to-day basis. Pulling data into your own repository will be helpful for getting Automation Stats, Single Send Stats, statistics by geographic location, device type, client type etc. And will keep your marketing & sales team well informed.
No Software Install: Our solution is completely cloud-based you do not need to install any software on your local network.
Easy to Setup: It takes just 3 simple steps to export your SendGrid data using Electrik.AI.
Choose your SendGrid Report: Electrik.AI offers a list of available reports and their dimensions and metrics from SendGrid.
- Automation Stats – This report provides statistics for all your Automation campaigns.
- Browser Stats – This report provides email statistics segmented by browser.
- Campaign – This report provides list of all your campaigns.
- Contacts – This report provides 50 of the most recent contacts uploaded/attached to a list.
- Client Stats – This report provides email statistics segmented by Client type.
- Device Stats – This report provides email statistics segmented by device type.
- Geo Stats – This report provides email statistics segmented by country and state/province.
- Recipient Mailbox Provider Stats – This report provides email statistics segmented by recipient mailbox provider.
- Senders – This report provides a list of all sender identities created for your account.
- Single Send Stats – This report provides statistics for all your Single Send campaigns.
- Unsubscribe Groups – This report provides list of all suppression groups.
How do I start exporting SendGrid Data?
Export SendGrid Data in three simple steps using Electrik.AI.
- Connect your SendGrid account.
- Choose your desired destination.
- Create a data flow to Export SendGrid data to your selected destination.
Why Export SendGrid Data?
Create multi-channel reports
Pull data from all your SendGrid Data accounts into one central report.
Access all your SendGrid data
Get all the SendGrid metrics and dimensions you need.
Aggregate data from different sources
Combine data from SendGrid with data from other advertising platforms.
How much does “SendGrid Data Export” cost?
We have a cloud-based subscription model. You can start with a free trial; no credit card is required. If you like the service (we know you will), there is a small fee per month. You can terminate the subscription anytime.
Click here for detailed pricing.
Sample Data for Automation Stats KPI