- Pull data from your Twitter Ads account into one central report.
- Get all the Twitter Ads metrics and dimensions.
- Export Twitter Ads Data to any Database, Data Warehouse.
- Integrate Twitter Ads data with data from other advertising platforms.
- Create omni-channel reports.
Export Twitter Ads Data
What are Twitter Ads?
Twitter Ads are display ads and provides three types of ads viz Promoted Ads, Follower Ads, and Trend Takeover. Promoted Ads are just like regular tweets and can be liked, retweeted, or replied to. Follower ads let you expand your account’s reach as well as grow your audience. Whereas Trend Takeover puts your ad alongside what’s trending. Twitter Ads help thousands of advertisers reach their audiences and help increase followers.
Why do you need Electrik.AI’s Twitter Ads Data Export?
Electrik.AI helps you automate effortless replication of all the important Twitter Ads Campaign KPIs into your own data warehouse or a database on a day-to-day basis. Getting reach and average frequency, synchronous analytics, tweet analytics and campaign details into your own repository will allow you to view and analyze your twitter ads data at length. The reports will give you an overview of campaign performance and help better optimize your campaigns.
No Software Install: Our solution is completely cloud-based, you do not need to install any software on your local network.
Easy to Setup: It takes just 3 simple steps to export your Twitter Ads data using Electrik.AI.
Choose your Twitter Ads Performance Report: Electrik.AI offers a list of available reports and their dimensions and metrics from Twitter Ads. Currently the following reports are ready to use and very soon twenty more reports will be made available.
- Campaigns – Retrieve details for some or all campaigns associated with the account.
- Funding Instruments – Retrieve details and metrics for some or all funding instruments associated with the current account.
- Line Items – Retrieve details and metrics for some or all line items associated with the account.
- Line Items Curated Categories – Retrieve details for some or all line-item curated categories associated with the account.
- Promoted Tweets – Retrieve references to Tweets associated with line items under the account.
- Reach And Average Frequency – Retrieve reach and average frequency analytics for specified campaigns.
- Reach Funding Instrument – Retrieve reach and average frequency analytics for specified funding instruments.
- Synchronous Analytics – Retrieve details for some or all synchronous analytics jobs for the account.
How do I Export Twitter Ads Data?
Export Twitter Ads Data in three simple steps using Electrik.AI.
- Connect to your Twitter Ads account.
- Choose your desired destination.
- Create a data flow to Export Twitter Ads Campaign data to your desired destination.
Why Export Twitter Ads Campaign Data?
Pulling your Twitter Ads campaign data daily at a centralized database or data warehouse will let you create custom reports, analyzing, and sharing the campaign performance as per your convenience. This will give you the flexibility of combining, analyzing your ad performance with data from other advertising platforms and building your own reports. You can track campaigns using selected metrics that matter to you. Running performance reports will help you make informed choices about your campaign items, content reach, spending limits, etc.
Pull data from all your Twitter Ads accounts into one central report.
Access all your Twitter Ads
Get all the Twitter Ads metrics and dimensions you
Aggregate data from different sources
Combine data from Twitter Ads with data from other platforms.
How much does “Twitter Ads Data Export” cost?
We have a cloud-based subscription model. You can start with a free trial; no credit card is required. If you like the service (we know you will), there is a small fee per month. You can terminate the subscription anytime.
Click here for detailed pricing.
Sample Data for Top Synchronous Analytics
id : 8paqw
id_data_segment : None
id_data_impressions : 
id_data_tweets_send : 
id_data_qualified_impressions : 
id_data_follows : 
id_data_app_clicks : 
id_data_retweets : 
id_data_likes : 
id_data_engagements : 
id_data_clicks : 
id_data_card_engagements : 
id_data_unfollows : None
id_data_url_clicks : 
id_data_poll_card_vote : None
id_data_replies : 
id_data_carousel_swipes : None
segmentation_type : None
snapshot_dt : 09-10-2022
country : None
placement : ALL_ON_TWITTER
granularity : TOTAL
entity : LINE_ITEM
platform : None
metric_groups : [‘ENGAGEMENT’]